Sunday 12 April 2009

Where is CM's photo?

I have noticed that several government offices are not putting up YAB Lim Guan Eng's photo on the wall. I took this shot at Bayan Baru Klinik Kesihatan last week. Ok, Pak Lah's photo was still there and probably will be changed to our new PM's photo soon.

I bet the new PM's photo will be put sooner than Lim Guan Eng's. I also noticed that some of the Nasi Kandar shops are not putting Lim Guan Eng's photo too.

I believe it is a matter of respect that we have our current leaders' (whether we like them or not) photos hung on the wall of offices and establishments. 

I am not sure which department in the state government is responsible for this, but can some one look into this issue? 

Complaint ref no : 0904-0220 (dated 13th April 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment